Explore North Platte Attractions!
You will find things to see and do in North Platte that will satisfy any taste.
Select button to add an attraction to your 'MyTrip' page. Save your favorite attractions, restaurants, shopping and lodging properties with addresses and contact information. Print it out and take it with you.
You can also tour the home of Col. William F. Buffalo Bill Cody. Cody made his home in North Platte during the heyday of the Wild West Show.
The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission has preserved 25 acres of the 4,000 acre ranch Cody had here, complete with his Victorian mansion and large horse barn.
You will find the rich history of the early days of Lincoln County at the North Platte Historical Museum, including a large display of Native American artifacts, and a western heritage village. Also at the Museum is the exhibit of the North Platte Canteen, a heartwarming story of generosity and sacrifice on the home front of World War II.
You can fill your days with visits to our many other attractions, including America's 20th Century Veterans Memorial, the Stones and Bones Emporium and Gallery, the Cody Park Railroad Museum, Cody Go-Karts and the Dancing Leaf Cultural Learning Center, among many more.
Click on any of the links to the right to find out more about these and our many other fine attractions.
Connect with us on...
- 20th Century Veterans Memorial
- Alpha Omega Labyrinth
- Art And Gift Gallery
- Buffalo Bill State Historical Park
- Cody Go-Karts
- Cody Park Antique Carousel & Kids Rides
- Cody Park Railroad Museum
- Cody Park Wild West Memorial
- Community Unity Art Sculptures
- Dancing Leaf Cultural Learning Center
- Feather River Vineyard
- Festivals And Events
- Fort Cody Trading Post
- Fort McPherson National Cemetery
- Golden Spike Tower And Visitor Center
- Lincoln County Historical Museum
- NEBRASKAland DAYS
- North Platte Childrens Museum
- North Platte Bark Parks
- North Platte Rail Fest
- Sandhill Cranes And Birding
- Stones And Bones Gallery And Emporium
- Sutherland Railroad Park
- Touchdown Club
- Union Pacific Bailey Yard